Cathy Meadows, M. A., Clinical Psychology
Consultant/Advocate for Whistle-blowers
Professional Consultations for Whistle-Blowers and Targeted Individuals who are Experiencing Civil Rights Abuses, 24/7 Surveillance, Harassment, and more.
It's important that you have a safe haven within which to relax, and to feel comfortable enough, in order tell your story, and vent your feelings of frustration, rage, and indignation. However, it is equally important to work on ways to deflect the abuses you are experiencing.
It is mandatory to keep your life on-track, as much as possible. This includes, among other things, dealing successfully with friends, family, and significant others. It also means that we need to creatively find ways to ensure your financial freedom, when we can.
MY GOAL FOR YOU IS...
...for You To Be a Fully Functioning Member of Society,
and This Includes that You Are Able to Find Joy in Your Life
Regardless of What's Going On Around You.
I Want to Help You to Maintain or Accomplish...
* Good Mental Health
* Good Physical Health
* A Nourishing and Enriching Community with Others
* Productive and Lucrative Work
I Will Work For You and Shield You By...
* Advocating for You in the Courts
* Advocating for You at Your Place of Business
* Advocating for You With Your Friends and Family
It's Important That You:
* Know what you can do to minimize harassment and enhance protection.
* Learn how to deal with friends, family, co-workers, and with your community in general
* Continue to be a functioning member of society and find or keep lucrative employment.
* Maintain your mental and physical health.
Targeted Individuals are people who are harassed by organized groups for many different reasons. These reasons include: whistle-blower retaliation, for revenge, for profit, or for political or religious reasons, etc. The retaliation is almost always fear-based.
The reason for the harassment is done to discredit targets by making them appear emotionally unstable, or to drive them into emotionally instability, via the use of mind-control techniques that include sleep deprivation, 24/7 harassment, and isolation.
Harassment often consists of group-stalking (gang-stalking), illegal entry, vandalism, bio-chemical attacks, 24/7 surveillance, smear campaigns, mobbing (such as work-place mobbing), staged accidents, alienation from friends and family, and remote weapons.
For a free consultation to determine your needs, please call me at: